The fall craft shows and festivals have been canceled, but we have opened our farm in October for your fall decorating needs including gourds, broom corn stalks, Indian corn, mini-pumpkins and more.
The Farm will be Open:
- October 3rd & 4th, Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
- October 10th & 11th, Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
- October 17th & 18th, Saturday & Sunday 9am-5pm
- Other days/time by appointment (call 609-758-7729 to set up appointment)
We are currently preparing for the Christmas season by shearing trees and mowing the fields, but you are welcome to take a walk through our tree field; it’s just a work in progress.
FOR THE CHRISTMAS SEASON:
Open Weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
from Black Friday through Christmas Eve, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
*Dogs are welcome, but must be leashed*
The following COVID guidelines must be adhered to while visiting the Farm:
- Face masks are required
- Please observe social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- If you are sick, please stay home
- We accept credit cards to limit the use of coins
- Anyone not following the COVID guidelines as set forth by the CDC and Health Department will be asked to leave
If you have any questions, call the farm at 609-758-7729. Hope to see you soon!!
Shop on-line for our products at Edwards Farm on Etsy.
If a product is not listed on Etsy that you saw at the farm or a craft show, please contact us through Etsy or e-mail us at email@example.com, and we will get back to you about its availability.
Come visit us at the craft shows: Show Schedule.
Interested in purchasing craft items at the farm outside the Christmas season?
Please call 609-758-7729 or 609-234-2628 or e-mail us to check availability.
Options for picking up items at a conenient time or certain items may be shipped for a small fee.
Like us on facebook. Visit us at Edwards Christmas Tree Farm.
Follow us on instagram: @EdwardsTrees
We are a proud member of the New Jersey Christmas Tree Growers' Association.